We have a little over a month until Kawartha Yarn and Fibre Festvial and we're super excited to see you! We're busy working to make sure the event is awesome for you, and we wanted to give you a few tips!
- Arrive early! We're expecting great attendance, have lots going on and we don't want you to miss out on any of the festivities.
- Grab your Cottage Country Yarn Crawl passport, and get it stamped! Kawartha Yarn & Fibre Festival is the official kick-off point of the crawl this year, and there's only one day to get that stamp!
- Bring a tote bag (or two!). We still have KYAFF tote bags available for sale through this link if you're looking for one.
- Check in on the class board and figure out where your classes are going to be, and confirm the times. If you're still looking for classes you can click the Classes link above and register now.
- Check out both gyms! We have two entire auditoriums for you, filled with amazing vendors who have lots of awesome stuff!
- Take a seat and enjoy International Knit in Public Day. We are official members of the IKIPD2018 community and we would love to see you get some knitting / crochet time in while you're visiting us.
- Grab some lunch or supper. Enjoy a meal with our on-site vendor Dolce, or click the Local link above to check out some of our favorite spots in town.
- Take a last lap! You never know what's going to jump into your shopping bag at the last minute!
- Head over to Between 2 Lakes, Fenelon Fall's LYS that just opened up this spring. Sandi and June are expecting you and have some surprises in store! HOT TIP: They're also on the Cottage Country Yarn Crawl, so you can get stamped there the same day!
- Swing over to Maryboro Lodge to check out the Sheep to Warm Woolies Festival. They have sheep shearing, weaving and spinning demos, and even more vendors! Grab a lamb-burger or sausage and wash it down with some Frozen Yogurt from Country Cupboard or Kawartha Dairy Ice Cream from Slices n' Scoops!
We can't wait to see you on June 9th! If you have any questions or we can do anything to make your visit more awesome, please reach out to use at firstname.lastname@example.org