The team at KYAFF is working closely with Kawartha Heritage to help you explore Fenelon Falls while you’re in town for Kawartha Yarn and Fibre Festival! This way you can park and the festival, drop your yarnie purchases in the car and head out to and travel all around town worry free and take in some of the other amazing festivities in Downtown Fenelon Falls.
The bus will stop at the following locations:
- Fenelon Falls Community Centre (KYAFF)
- Between 2 Lakes Yarn & Craft
- Maryboro Lodge (Heritage Wool Day)
- The Colborne Street Gallery (Liz Pead Textile Exhibit in partnership with KYAFF)
- The Red Apple Parking Lot
The bus is accessible and is sponsored by Kawartha Heritage.